- Name: Deivis Ramirez-Gonzalez
- Age Group: 31-35
- Hometown: Huila, Colombia
- red or white round onion (cebolla cabezona roja o blanca)
- garlic (ajo)
- cilantro (cilantro)
- lemon juice (sumo de limón)
- ketchup (salsa de Tomate)
- salt (sal)
- chili (ají) – optional
Chop the onion, garlic and cilantro into finely thinned slices.
Boil water, add some salt and then add the shrimps.
Boil the shrimps for 2 minutes only, otherwise they will become hard and shrink in size.
After 2 minutes, pour the shrimps into a separate bowl and mix it will all the ingredients in the recipe’s list.
Place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes to chill.
You can serve this recipe as an appetizer at a cocktail party, or as an appetizer to the main meal.
The recipe is best served chilled