Hi, I'm Ieva. I was born in Lithuania, but I currently live in the United States. I am a teacher and a recent blogger. Traveling, reading, and cooking are among my favorite things. My culture and language are a part of who I am, and therefore I love sharing it with others.
- ½-1 loaf of bread (for a classic recipe – rye bread is preferable. But any other kind should work well too, as long as it does not crumble easily).
- 1-2 slices of garlic.
- Cut the bread into strips, each about an inch wide.
- Heat some oil in a skillet. Put the pieces of bread in the pan with oil and fry it on both sides until crispy.
- When the bread is done, place it in a bowl or a plate and add garlic by either rubbing it onto the bread directly or mixing bread with the minced garlic.
- Add salt to taste.
Find Ieva on her social media to read more:
- Blog: www.simplyieva.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/simplyieva918/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/simplyieva/